Samuel J. Strebel, MD
Samuel J. Strebel, MD Orthopaedic Surgeon
Samuel J. Strebel, MD, is fellowship trained in Adult Joint Reconstruction (Joint Replacement) from Johns Hopkins. He specializes in the treatment, surgical and nonsurgical, of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and procedures.
- Undergraduate: Bachelors Degree, Exercise Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Internship/Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Board Eligible – Orthopaedic Surgery
Total & Partial Knee Replacements To Regain Form & Function
When knee pain is keeping you down, Dr. Strebel can help you get back on your feet. When non-surgical treatments do not provide pain relief, you may be a candidate for total or partial knee replacement surgery.
Anterior Hip Replacements An Outpatient Procedure with TCO!
Dr. Strebel is the only orthopaedic surgeon in Tri-Cities who offers same-day outpatient anterior hip replacement surgery. This type of hip replacement involves less pain and a shorter recovery!
Leading the Way in Joint Replacement Surgery
Dr. Strebel specializes in the following treatments and procedures:
Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
Total and Partial Knee Replacement
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Sports Medicine (Arthroscopy)
Adult and Pediatric Fracture Care