Tri-City Orthopaedic Clinic is looking for an educated and licensed Physical Therapist to help patients improve their mobility and return them to customary and recreational activities of choice. TCO has two fast-paced, highly successful PT buildings located in Kennewick and in Richland. You will work closely within a team environment of motivated Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, and Occupational Therapists treating patients with post-operative and non-operative conditions that limit their ability to move or perform functional activities. This is a Full-Time position, with full benefits offered.
- Perform comprehensive, caring evaluations on patients, obtaining medical data necessary for treatment planning, establishing achievable goals and developing actionable treatment plans.
- Provide quality physical therapy services to patients using clinical reasoning and evidence-based practices to develop personalized plans of care.
- Participate in discharge planning, ensuring patient satisfaction and long-term success.
- Ensure a safe environment and utilize tools and equipment in a safe manner complying with all infection control, universal precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
- Adapt to changes in responsibilities in a positive manner, be receptive to new ways of completing tasks and be flexible in carrying out assignments as a team-player, contributing to a positive and fun work environment.
- Attend, participate, and utilize scheduled training, educational courses, meetings, team-building, and mentorship opportunities offered to build and improve as a skilled clinician.
Licenses and Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program approved by the Commission for the Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience preferred, new grads welcome to apply.
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Washington.
- A person who can meet the physical demand level of the position.
- Flexible, creative, and motivated individual who is dedicated to ongoing learning.
- Flexible schedule
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- HSA offering
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
In accordance with the Governor’s Proclamation 21-14.01-02, COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement, all TCO employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption in place by October 18, 2021. Employees hired after this date will have their status verified prior to an offer of employment.