Tri-City Orthopaedic (TCO) Hand Therapy Kennewick and Hand Therapy Richland was established with the goal of providing excellent therapy to the Tri-City, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco areas. Because our therapists are employed by TCO they have direct access to your TCO physician.
TCO’s hand therapists work in unison with our hand and elbow orthopaedic surgeons to achieve a continuity of care. Wether it be surgery or an injury, we see you through to your return to a productive lifestyle.
Hand therapists are occupational therapists or physical therapists who, through advanced study and training, specialize in treating conditions affecting the elbow, wrist and hand such as:
- Trigger finger
- Nerve compression syndromes such as carpal tunnel
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sports-related injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Tendonitis and tendon lacerations
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- Post stroke weakness, fine motor coordination deficits
- Ganglion cyst