We accept most major insurance plans including:
• Aetna • Asuris • Cigna • DSHS • First Choice Network • Group Health • Labor and Industries • Medicare
• Molina • Multiplan • Moda Health • Premera Blue Cross • United Healthcare • And more
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Therefore, we collect patient co-pays, co-insurance, and un-met deductibles for all office services at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept cash, checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will bill them. However, payment is the patient’s responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations during our regular office hours, when our full records are available. Renewals requested at other times will be filled only for extreme or emergent circumstances. Narcotics cannot be prescribed online. You must call during regular office hours to arrange for narcotic prescriptions.
For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies